In the movie Renee Zellweghoweveryouspellherlastname is in a love triangle with George Clooney and John Krasinski . And, folks, I can't tell you who I'd pick. I really can't. I mean look at these two men...


Could you really choose between them?
Matt: "Well, people say I look like George Clooney."
Me: "Right, and Andy always says people say he looks like John Krasinski."
Matt: "So that means choosing between those two is like choosing between Andy and me."
Yup, I remain undecided especially given the implications of my decision.
3 comments:
If I didn't read the last part of that convo I would have said it was a close call but my pick would be John. After reading you convo with Matt I pick neither they are both ruined.
I like old men -- I say George.
Uh huh, sure, Britta. You'd say anything to get away from implying that you found A.B., FFA(future farmer of America) attractive.
Actually, that works out well. I just put a sexy picture of John Krasinski on my desktop so now we don't have to fight over the hotties.
Post a Comment