His name is Stanley. And, he's a cat.
Yup, I let him sit on my lap and actually touched/pet(what's the past tense of pet? petted?) for about 5 minutes.
It was all fine and cute until I got in my car and my eye started itching terribly.
Perhaps that is why I have stayed away from cats my whole life.
Darn. He was such a good lap warmer.
3 comments:
Awwwwwwww I like Stanley! I need a Stanley in my life.
This little tidbit about friends and pets reminds me of a commercial on the radio in St L.
A lady is writing a classified ad, it starts off "Looking for a companion, male or female" and I'm thinking "all right, she goes both ways, I'll keep listening", and she keeps going on... "someone who will be with me while I watch a movie that makes me cry", and a bunch of things like that, then she closes it out with "I know you're out there. I just wish dogs could read."
And I'm like "Wow, I seriously fell for that."
Well, whenever you come visit (wink, wink) we'll lock the cats up.
Do you throw a sweet bbq for Memorial Day, Brett?
If so, I'm coming in that weekend.
If not, you best brush up on your bbq-ing skills because I'm visiting that weekend. (Note: I expect there to be bacon for my cheeseburger.)
Post a Comment