Sunday, February 3, 2008

I cannot believe I just watched that happen!

So I'm sitting here listening to some Ben Folds, minding my own business and occasionally people watching out my window. Well, about 30 minutes ago a van parked in line with the dumpster...in doing so blocking three cars in. Ok, bad move, but it was a mother and daughter dropping off one of the girls that lives here. Being a caring mom, she walks the girl into the house and then I'm guessing gets into some chit chat with the mom. So what? It happens.

Well, one of the other building residents goes to his car, and I see that he's blocked in. I don't feel bad because this is the ucker-fay that likes to park his car on the curb when there aren't any "close" parking spots. Yup, he makes my reversing in the morning difficult/near impossible. Ok, so he sees he's blocked in and goes to look in the car. He doesn't check the license plate and go to the door buzzers and start buzzing people to see whose car it is. No. He OPENS the driver's side door and sits in the car and honks the horn. Um, hello, that's NOT your car. Get out of it. Plus, who's going to hear a horn honk from inside an apartment building and recognize it as their own.

Anyway, that was shocking in itself but it's not over!

He's parked closest to the dumpster and there is an empty spot next to him so he gets back into HIS car and maneuvers a three point turny do-dad and backs up parallel to this van and he's almost out. He backs up a little more and starts to pull forward so he can turn and get out. At this point, he rolls down his window. I think he's rolling it down to make sure he doesn't hit the car but NOOOOOOOO he rolled down the frickin window so he could SPIT on the front hood. What the hell????

WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!

I'm angry at this little poop-head. So angry that the next time he parks on the curb, I'm gonna poop on the hood of his Acura.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I say take a page from the Betsy Charm book tepee his car and write "you're a tool" on his windshield in lipstick. If that doesn't work next time it's cold figure out how to make it so his doors will be frozen shut in the morning.