Sunday, February 10, 2008

FIRE

I'm spending every Saturday night at the Moose Lodge.

Along with the $3.50 pitchers and live music, I quite enjoyed drooling over a mulleted man. Yes, guys, he was THAT good looking. Well, you probably had to see the caliber of the other men at the Moose Lodge to understand his attractiveness at the moment. (Since when are plum colored sweatpants acceptable bar attire?)

At this point you're probably wondering how a 22 year old found herself at this establishment on a Saturday night. Well, Leeland asked us a while ago if we wanted to go listen to his friend's band on February 9. Of course we never have weekend plans, so I agreed to go...for all of us. Turns out Andy's friend is about 55ish and the other members of the group are probably in their 40s. They did some stellar covers and overall I enjoyed my chair dancing. By the time we left, I probably was in such a state that I would have asked this guy wearing a "Party Animal" shirt to dance. This guy danced with every women there it seemed. I guess Moose Lodge women really have a thing for party animals who are balding(with white hair on the sides), wear big glasses, and are coming up on their 71st birthday.

I must go now. Harold and Leeland are coming over for pancakes this morning...I get to use my new griddle!!!!

1 comment:

Britta said...

Sounds like my mom's type of place!