Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ohhh, Becky

I just received this text from our favorite Montana-ite:

I am now the proud owner of a pink cowboy hat. And I'm rocking the shit out of it.

I laughed. Out. Loud

In other news, I'm going to see my two favorite baseball teams play each other tomorrow.

Cubs vs Cardinals.

Fortunately, I had enough craft time today to connect my Cubs shirt with my Cardinals one. The Cardinal red and Cubbie blue look beautiful stitched together with a white shoestring. However, now it looks like my shirt just says "PU"(jols) on the back....

I figure the game should give me time to catch up with my long lost friend Britta and get a nice base layer of sunburn for my 87 degree tour of Kentucky on Tuesday. I feel I will learn something (that I already knew?) on that adventure---I cannot live farther south than Valparaiso. Too hot.

No comments: