Monday, July 7, 2008

I hate being juicy

The only reason I dislike my lovely lady lumps: mosquitoes.

They love the juice!

Sadly, while I was listening to Bucky Covington(I told you when he was on American Idol that I could fall in love with him and that was no lie. Yay for his comeback...can he really come back if he wasn't popular before?) I received 8 bites! EIGHT!

Four of them are on my feet. Do you know how uncomfortable that is?

Hold up. The tally has been increased 9. NINE! I just re-discovered a love bite on my back.

2 comments:

Britta said...

I don't understand what this has to do with your lovely lady lumps. Please explain.

MegHan said...

I believe I was referring to lumps all over my body(not just the jugs) that are juicy. I also believe that the song was stuck in my head during the day.

Also, if you note the time, you can see I was up past my bedtime(10 pm- even in the summer) and therefore cannot be expected to make sense.

Please note the time of this comment as well. Nothing like a run to TB after a LONG train ride!