Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh boy, Oh boy

Well, if you were lucky, you received one(or more) text messages from me last night. If you were not lucky, I will fill you in on some that you missed. I also provided translations(in case you don't speak drunk text).

To Becky, Britta and Matt at 1:00 am: "Nuhh jgager shots het me hn trouble!"
Translation: Uhhh, jager shots get me in trouble!
Comment: I was just stating the obvious.

To Britta at 1:14 am: Omg. im a fucikimg dance maciine!
Translation: Omg. I'm a f***ing dance machine!
Comment: And, I was. Like I may have actually had rhythm last night.

To Britta at 1:16 am: I got 5 maen. rfnuant hm!
Translation: I got 5 men around? me!
Comment: Britta must have responded in a positive manner to the previous text for me to send this right back to her.

Now, for the big finale. Well, ok, the big finale was me singing I Kissed a Girl on the way out of Nellies while Erlind pretended not to know me...but this is the text finale.

To Britta at 1:24 am: Udm i have a road cqyccye. but kaleem danced with me!
Translation: Um I have no effing clue for the first part. The second part doesn't need translation and gets an exclamation point because Kaleem never dances. He usually just stands there and watches/laughs at my dance grooves.
Comment: Whoever gives the best guess as to what that first sentence says gets a cookie.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm sorry I was drunk and passed out when I got that text. I didn't see it until the next morning, but let me assure you if I responded it would have been just a f**ked spelling wise.

Britta said...

It's funny that the one sentence you couldn't translate is about the only one I could translate.

Also, I took two jager bombs last night in honor of you.