Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm alive

and moved into my new apartment.

I should be unpacked by the time school starts again in August. I hate unpacking. Ew. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to put most of my bedroom stuff in the closet. I can't even step inside it. Too much stuff. Perhaps I'll organize that first tomorrow since it's probably vital that I find clean clothes and underwear(JK. I found that before I took my shower after the big move) before doing anything tomorrow.

I'm also attempting to steal some wireless internet. I keep getting booted off. I'm pretty relaxed now but in a high demand internet moment, I'm going to need more bars. Looks like I'll be ordering the cable and internet package from Comcast tomorrow. I've never had to wait for the cable guy before!!!

Time to publish this post before the internet goes bye-bye.

No comments: