Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I wasn't THIS good.

My dad works tomorrow so we exchanged gifts tonight and I have to say that I do not deserve all that I received. Moving on....here are some pictures.

Mmmmm matching silky pjs. Hotties!


Katie got me that $3000 I had on my list a couple of blogs ago. Hilarious. She did need it back though(otherwise she'd never be able to play monopoly again and what a tragedy that would be!)


Brett and Dave will appreciate this one. A new disc! Apparently they do not make my treasured "puma" disc anymore but this is the alternative. It seems about the same weight as the one I lost. We'll have to try it out when the snow clears...or before it does. Britta, how creepy is that spider?


Having trouble thinking of a present for your Daddy? Get him a flashlight. No joke. Here's my dad showing off his new one with a long flexy neck...for when you're looking inside your dryer to fix something or behind the furnace.... One thing though--make sure it's an LED one. It's the ONLY kind promoted by the Captain.


Another great gift idea is a keep cold/keep hot thermal tote. It claims to still have ice after TWO DAYS. It also makes a great hat. Check out those underarm straps for a perfect fit.

2 comments:

Brett said...

By "puma", your old disc, didn't you mean "cheetah"? Spider's a bit straighter than Cheetah, and much better all-around. So, for 1-disc-for-everything players, Spider's one of the best you can carry. Good find.

And, yes, an LED flashlight is a MUST.

- Double-C

MegHan said...

No, I meant puma, Double CC. I had a blue one that I was in love with. You may be confused because I also lost a white cheetah that I was quite fond of. Or, I believe one day you lost one of my cheetahs or something? On that fateful day when we lost 3 discs by the second hole...