Friday, January 2, 2009

Random thoughts before Jennie arrives

1. Two of my front teeth on the bottom feel loose. Uhhh? It's a good thing I have a retainer down there to hold them in place...or to fill the gap that will appear when they fall out.

2. It took me like 5 hours to put away all of my Christmas presents/clean up this joint for my guests this weekend. I still haven't even washed the mass of dishes(that accumulated over the past 24 hours how?)

3. Should I make a resolution this year? Last year's was to go to the dentist. I finally accomplished that in October or so. Perhaps I should try to beat that this year. What can I get done BEFORE October? What could take me 9 months or less? A baby?

4. When are they going to call about my townhouse? I know you don't know the answer but I'm getting antsy. I just put away my new blue and yellow towels(Secret Santa gift) and new "M" washcloths to save them for the new place. I'm taking them out of hiding in May if I haven't moved.

5. I have a small scrape on my nose. I remember that I got it on New Year's Eve but don't remember how. All I remember is that I said "ow" and the person next to me (that did it?) said "sorry." I also have many bruises on my legs. I discovered them after I was lotioning my freshly shaven legs this am.

6. Speaking of morning, I woke up at 6 today....after 11 hours of sleep. Yeaaaaahhh, 2009 did not start with a lot of sleep. We're talking about a total of maybe 3 hours on a couch that I shared with Kyle. We slept toe to head and I was on the outside so my legs didn't fit anywhere! I'll choose the floor next time...or demand some spooning action.

7. I found a new game for you to play at your next party. It's called "Who's Got the Best Ass?" This idea was a combined effort from Mike and Annie. Mike was bragging about his fine ass so I think she challenged him. To play, line up your males ass out against a wall. Then, have the females close their eyes and journey on down the line feeling butts using whatever tactic they'd like. Get it down to a Top 2 or 3. Then, parade the females down the line again until you have a winner. After you have a male winner, switch roles to declare a female winner.

Rick and Mike were our final two with Mike winning. I was in the final three of females along with Katie and Betsy. Katie tried to call me on "illegal persuasive booty shaking" but I was not disqualified nor did I win. Sigh. Betsy was proclaimed the winner.

1 comment:

Britta said...

hahahahaha that's an amazing game