Saturday, October 11, 2008

Viva Cancun!

Well, the fam finally booked a vacation. I'll be staying here from October 19th to the 23rd. You're jealous. Admit it. Everyone wants to spend 5 days in the sun with my mom, dad and Katie. Especially if there is a four bottle liquor dispenser in each room!

On another note, I bought new shampoo/conditioner last week. I'm in love. I'll be honest and say that I was first attracted to the bottles because they were red. Then, when I read the name "Long Term Relationship" on the bottle, I was even more attracted. It's funny and just what my hair needs. It turned out to be one of the only Herbal Essences shampoos that works for my hair. Usually, the only thing I love about them is how long the fragrance stays in my hair. That part really is quite amazing. How do they do it?!?!

I'm off to grade papers/wait for bbq time?

No comments: