Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It probably should be Friday...

I woke up almost unable to sit up in bed. It's time to get this pain in my arms checked out. I have my dad on the task of getting me an appointment with his orthopedic doc...soon(I hope).

So, I planned to bring leftover alfredo noodles for lunch today. I packed my lunch this morning, making sure to include the red container from the fridge and a snack bag of Aldi BBQ chips. At lunchtime, Andy fetched my container from the mini-fridge in the Team Room and at that moment, I thought to myself...What if I brought the container of Parmesan cheese instead of my noodles? Well, I got to the lunch room, opened my container and what do ya know it was indeed full of cheese. Big bowl of Parmesan cheese. Not noodles. DARN IT.

Long story short, thanks to a short term loan from Andy, I got to try the ranch steak Hunter always raves about. It was decent...most likely better than my leftover noodles but still...is it Friday yet?

P.S. I just checked my fridge, the noodles are in a square container. The cheese is in a round one. The only similarity is the red top...

No comments: