Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I won't be posting for a long while as I leave for the City of Sin on Saturday morning. I shall return very late Thursday evening/very early Friday morning. Then, I sleep and come back here to get my keys to the new apt(!) at 3:15. I plan to move all the stuff my big(but wobbly) guns can carry Friday afternoon/evening. Then, I hope to pay Matt and Andy to help me move my couch, bed, desk and tv on Saturday. It seems the cost of movers is not as steep as I imagined. 25 foot rubs by Labor Day? I can do that. No sweat. As long as the feet don't smell and have socks that match...that second thing is probably asking too much. Not everyone has Sock OCD like me. Anyway, if all goes well, I should be sleeping across the street from God Saturday night...just in time for church on Sunday morning.

Am I going to get scared living all alone in an apartment that doesn't have a double door entrance? Do you want to sleep with me the first weekend? I'll let you be the big spoon....

P.S. This nail polish I just put on my toenails is a bit loud for me. Yikes.

P.P.S. Look for Luau: Part 2, the Unrated Version(as Jeff put it the other night) in a city near you soon. With a grassy area near my new apartment, we can actually play the Tiki Ring Toss game and LIMBO! Yes, that means the homemade limbo stick gets to make the move. It didn't fit in the "Themed Stuff" box though...I'll have to strap it to the roof of the Taurus.

No comments: