I'm having a cowboy-indian themed wedding next summer.

Yup, the bridal party and all my guests will be Indians(Native Americans, if you please) while the groomsmen and the hubby's guests will be Cowboys.
I've received positive feedback from many already.
Jennie: I am going to wear pig tails and paint on my face. My mom is pumped.
Lynn(her mom): I'm wearing a feather in my hair. Ed will be the big chief with no shoes and a leather flap.
Ed: Tonto shall be my name
Ok, so by many I mean Matt's family. Anyway, I decided that I would definitely need to put "your butt and private parts must be fully covered" on the invitation. That would eliminate the possibility of Jeff showing up in assless chaps.
Well, that was short and random but I must get back to googling deerskin wedding dresses!
6 comments:
This is my rsvp.
:) As long as by the end of the night I can save a horse & ride a cow boy
BAhaha
Jennie
I'll only come if I can be the special guest singer.
"Just Around the River Bend"
I'll let you sing as long as you add Steady as a Beating Drum to your repertoire.
Oh, and if I don't find a cowboy husband by March, we're converting this Cowboy and Indian wedding into my next birthday party. Who's excited?
I will scout for cowboys for you in Montana.
you are in luck. i just hand sewed a sacajawea costume. it's strapless, brown, soft, gives shape using a green ribbon and has matching wristbands with gorgeous green beads. I also have a head band that's brown and an extra feather.
katie nemec
It's official. Sacajawea Designs by Katie N. will be making the bridesmaid outfits.
Post a Comment