I thought of more while I was at this conference today. Yes, I was daydreaming. The kids do it when I teach so I'm allowed to do it when I'm "learning" too.
18. I am overly cautious about who I am sending text messages to. I triple or quadruple check the To: line. After two instances of wrongly sent messages(both intended for Britta and talking about the two different people who actually received them), you would be too. For the record, I did intercept the most life-ruining/embarrassing one before it was read. PHEW.
19. I have been the same height since 1999. The only thing that has changed is that back then, I was "somewhat tall". Sigh.
20. I just don't get how girls can be attracted to blond-haired men. The ONLY blond I've thought "oooh-la-la!" about is Zack Morris.
21. After discussing my beer capacity both now and previously at the bar on Saturday, I have officially concluded that I was an alcoholic during the spring of 2007. Britta can attest to this fact. I'm going to blame it on student teaching those little rowdy bastards in M-ville and free, unlimited access to beer.
22. I have to be tipsy to feel like dancing in public.
23. I think a frozen pizza tastes better when it's room temperature as opposed to fresh out of the oven. Usually, I eat just one more piece(because I'm not good at saying no to tempting food!) before putting the leftovers in a baggie in the fridge for the night. MMMM mmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment