Check out my newly decorated apartment.
Tree(20 bucks from Andy's g-pa's store!)
The tree makes a GREAT drive-by impression.
There are icicle lights along two of the walls(that's what you see hanging in the window).
SOOOOO cozy...you should probably visit. You can sleep underneath the tree!
9 comments:
haha, we should totally do frozen frisbee golf and then go back to the christmas appartment for hot chocolate or something. though, i'd settle for a nice viewing of Elf.
I would try frozen frisbee golf...as long as it's on a weekend in the mid-afternoon when the sun has a chance of shining on us.
I could also just do the hot chocolate and movie.
Haha.
Hold the fort. No Elf without me!
Note, I said "movie" not Elf.
I'm waiting for you...no worries.
Anyone notice how Elf's become the newest Christmas classic? Stations on TV are doing all-day marathons of Elf. Just like Christmas Story!
And I'm not saying it's a bad movie, but it's on TV a LOT!
And all that stuff you said sounds great. You may need to let me know when you're doing that. No guarantees, but under the right circumstances I could get myself up there for a couple days before Christmas...
Yes, its new Christmas classic status has made it VERY hard to keep this year's Elf virginity until Britta arrives...December 12...put that in your planner, Brett.
If that's gonna be December 12th, a Friday, could you wait to start it until like 11PM, probably be the soonest I could get there?
I'd also have to leave next morning at 5AM, like I did homecoming weekend.
Actually, never mind. What we could do is this: I stay at home and watch Elf on December 11th, and then I'll get you all hyped up about it. That will make your viewing experience that much better. THAT sounds like a plan.
Yes, fabulous plan, Bretty DD.
Remember when we spent like a week trying to guess your middle name?
p.s. You could visit around the first of the year when Becky(and Butler) are in the neighborhood.
I'm actually coming the 13th, so Brett, I think you should do whatever it is you have to do early that morning and THEN come up to Valpo :)
Post a Comment