Monday, September 1, 2008

Walmart is the new Target

Walmart is the place to find hot dads now. However, it is no longer the place to find my hot cart boy. I'm unsure how I feel about this trade-off.

Among the hot pops, I spotted a slightly chunky 8 year old girl wearing an interesting and too tight shirt. Across her undeveloped chest it said,

"Was that a hurricane or did I just rock your world?"

Uhhh.....

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow that shirt is wrong on several different levels. Where Do I start?

Umm Making fun of hurricanes
and the whole rock your world thing could be interpreted as a sexual innuendo or that the girl was so large she actually makes the earth move.

That leads me to my next point, shouldn't it be an earthquake not a hurricane? It would work better on all levels.

MegHan said...

I was dumbfounded mostly because it's a phrase I attribute to sex.

Like whose world has she been rocking????

LauraS said...

she's a shoe in to be on rock of love 13 in a few years.

Britta said...

I have that shirt!!