Sunday, August 17, 2008

Two Lists

Negatives:
1. I'm sick. I thought my throat was sore because of all the talking I did on Wed/Thurs at school but on Friday, I definitely had some PND going on. And, today, I got a full on sometimes runny sometimes stuffy nose.
2. Because of this sickness, Jeff would not go anywhere near me this evening. He even moved seats at the movie theater to get away from me so I did not get to hear his witty commentary during Tropic Thunder. My thoughts on the movie: meh.
3. I barely accomplished anything today. This will make for a busy Sunday...
4. My apt may have a spider problem.
5. The light bulb is out in my bedroom closet. It's hard to match changing in the dark.

Positives:
1. Katie called me around 6 today to say she made too many quesadillas on the grill so I should come over for dinner. I'm beginning to never turn down a free/home-cooked meal so I headed on over. They were delicious!
2. I have a carpool buddy now.
3. Since I got Andy a job, he says the 25 foot rub moving payback has been erased. Phew. Though I only had 19 more to go before Labor Day, I was beginning to worry about the alternative if I did not meet that deadline. (That's a lie. I was really only worried because I think the dress shoes that he'll be wearing to school make his feet smell.)
4. I walked 5k today. For participating, I got a medal that says 2005 Hometown Run 1st Place on the back if you pull off the "finisher" sticker that they placed on it for this year. We also got water bottles out of the deal and a shirt. My shirt is being sent to me? Apparently, by the time I signed up(I was "runner" 52) they had already run out of mediums....I returned my XL to wait for one that I might actually wear.
5. My Tylenol Cold is kicking in! I'll be out cold in 1.4 minutes.

Final Score: 0

No comments: